Apply now for Online High School Equivalency Preparation Classes
- Watch the following High School Equivalency Preparation Classes video to see if you qualify.
- If you qualify, complete the “Getting Started” application by clicking on “Getting Started” link below.
- After completing the Getting Started application, wait for our call. A staff person from Vita will call you to confirm your eligibility for services, discuss your goals, availability and answer any questions.
- Placement testing: At the end of this call, Vita staff will schedule you for placement testing on the CASAS Goals Reading and Math Test. Placement and progress testing is usually completed in person, unless remote testing is necessary. You can discuss your situation with our staff at the time of the call.
Please read this important information BEFORE APPLYING
- You must attend and participate in classes regularly to make progress toward your goals. If you are unable to do this,
- Make sure you have the type of technology you will need to participate in our classes virtually:
- Internet access
- Some type of device to access Zoom video meetings and online resources used for instruction.
- If you have concerns about participating in a virtual class, please contact Kathy White at 267-905-6535, in order to discuss other learning options.
- If you are having difficulty applying online, call 215-758-1397 for assistance.